Monday, June 8, 2009

Slooooooww Doooooowwwwn! -Mother Nature

Ok I swear some time soon (read: next 24 hours or so) I will slow down enough to actually write a real post. Cause I definitely think the wedding experience is worth sharing. But for now I'll start with what I had for dinner.

I went with an old staple from my Peace Corps experience. I cooked a ton of pasta and stuck it in the fridge, so I can just measure out how much I need for my carb portion. Then I measured out my fresh veggies (today it was onion, peppers, and tomatoes) and sauteed them in a tiny tiny amount of olive oil. Once they were almost done, I added some canned tuna (it's just fish and spring water in the can and one can fills my protein req). The great thing about this is between the tomatoes and the tuna, you don't really need any spices at all. And it's quite tasty. I recommend it. And it's good cold for lunch the next day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good, don't saute those things too much though or you'll break down all the nutrients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds boss, dude. I'm finna check that out.

    ReplyDelete