Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kitchens and trees.

I have to say, I am really learning to love the kitchen. Putting on some tunes (or an episode of radiolab) and prepping my food, or even just cleaning up after myself and putting things in order. It all has a kind of cathartic charm. That and the fact that as I've been forced to prepare all my meals for the last 3 months, I've gotten pretty comfy with my usual dishes and been becoming slowly more adventurous. Still not quite the master PCP chef that Shelby is though. She should give lessons.

Kitchening aside, these last few days have been rather stressful in terms of getting through PCP workouts, and the tax free holiday at work, and other random craziness. I'm contemplating heading up to my folk's house this weekend in the middle of the woods. It would be nice to complete the project away from the hustle and bustle of the "city" and somewhere where I can actually listen to myself.

Anywho, I should get to bed. Big day with the super sets tomorrow. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment