Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I should be in bed now.

I have a lot I want to write about actually, but for some reason this week has decided to be as busy as the first week. Why is it that arguably two of the most important weeks of the project had to become super hectic?

Now that I've gotten used to the new super cushy running shoes for jump ropes, I have to say, get yourself a pair. I was able to get through all my jumps today without a micron of pain in my ankles, knees or shins. And I mean the bad pain, not the good burn. If you plan to keep jumping as a major part of your life, get the right shoes.

2 comments:

  1. I actually had to give up jumping in my cushy running shoes because since they have such a nice cushy tread, the rope has much more of a tendency to get caught in them. Or at least that's my excuse for sucking at jumping in my running shoes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete