Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Travel time.

New pictures up today. The abs are starting to become quite visible. I'm psyched.

Also, today I fly out to Kansas City, MO to support my friend Aaron in the Magic: The Gathering National Championships. I'm also hoping to qualify via the Last Chance Qualifier (Meat Grinders) tournaments the day before the event. But if not there are lots of side events to play in including several pro tour qualifiers and grand prix trials. Wish me luck!

I'm definitely concerned about staying on the PCP while I'm traveling. The hotel where the event takes place (and where my friends and I are staying) has a fitness center so I'm not worried about finding places to workout, but sticking to the diet will be tough. Any advice from fellow traveling pcpers? I figure I can probably find a grocery store nearby and stock up on fresh veggies, breads, and maybe lunch meats for protein. Basically stick to a mostly raw diet probably as I'm sure I won't have access to cooking facilities. Or just order very basic meat dishes from the local restaurants.

I bought a ton of dried fruit for the plane ride so I'm not relying on their processed snacks.

3 comments:

  1. Nice dude. I noticed in the mirror today that the fat on my gut seems to be shrinking away a bit. you gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. usually hotels will rent you mini fridges for 10 bones a night if there isn't one already.

    id say make it a goal to hit up the store as soon as you fly in after setting your stuff done pre-hang out with your crew.

    veggies that are hardy will last out of the fridge (root's like carrots and turnips, kale, asparagus, peppers).

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, lol, I forgot to recommend you a book in return - After Many a Summer by Aldous Huxley. A hella good book.

    ReplyDelete